Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Fun

Being a jets fan has never and never will be easy... :-( darn my loyalty

ACL/LCL injury is still up in the air, need insurance authorization to go for the MRI, then working out the schedule with work... then getting a second surgical opinion as my first ortho surgeon first wanted to aspirate my knee which is ludicrous and then did two tests, without even looking at my other leg and was ready to cut me open (go figure)... he is the New Jersey Nets surgeon so I am sure he is fine with his snips and cuts, but I need a little more... unfortunately not many surgeons take my insurance that I got for 3 months while waiting for my jobs insurance to kick in... oy vey

A bit of debate coming out now about whether ACL injury means surgery... for now I am just going to keep doing my homework and strengthening that leg...

In other news I was in PT magazine actually about 2 issues ago talking about web 2.0 and this months PT journal featured a great article from one of my coworkers along with the owner of my clinic, check it out here.

Lastly, the government wants to know how we can fix healthcare... I have said it before and I will say it again... UTILIZE PT!!!

No comments: