Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MRI Fun

I figure if I put the word "fun" at the end of each of these posts it will make it more pleasant...

So I got my MRI today... total rupture of the ACL... take a look for yourselves:
I also was able to make all the MRI images into little movies and uploaded them to youtube.com, should have links soon... you should just be able to look up my username: bobzero11 (old high school thing)

So now comes picking out a surgery date and such... woo... and the very important prehab and prep, buying all the things I will need for recovery like ICE!!!

Just wanted to update you all... back to studying the article I am presenting to journal club tomorrow:

Muscle Strength and Range of Motion in Adolescent Pitchers With Throwing-Related Pain

Implications for Injury Prevention

James E. Trakis, DPT*,{ddagger}, Malachy P. McHugh, PhD§,{dagger}, Philip A. Caracciolo, MPT{ddagger}, Lisa Busciacco{ddagger}, Michael Mullaney, DPT§ and Stephen J. Nicholas, MD§

No comments: