Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Over Thinking

Firstly, upon the request of MummyDearest, because I love my peoples, I will bring back the muscle of the week feature and maybe go every other week :-D

Couple of other updates... Congrats Obama, now fix health care by utilizing us PT's!

As much as I love competition, try and add to the PT Elevator Pitch competition and you could win some nice dinero...

I volunteered at the NYC marathon for the 3rd year in a row in hopes of running it next year... good time had by all... except for the one 68 year old runner who made it to the finish line and then passed away, may he rest in peace
Lastly, I have been having a pretty amazing learning experience and fun time overall working at BBW, and next Monday I start my full time position and cannot wait to get my hands in there... can you feel the excitement?

No comments: