Thursday, October 1, 2009

NYC Marathon Nov. 1

I am recruiting medical volunteers for the marathon. I have done this the last 3 or 4 years (it's so good I can't even recall how long it has been:) and we always need more volunteers. At that 4 hour mark there is a ton of finishers that are crashing and need our help. If you want to be a non-medical volunteer they also need as many of you as they can get. It is a very thrilling event to participate in. As a side note I was supposed to run it this year until my acl stopped existing.

If interested send an e-mail to studentpt@gmail.com with your name, background, email & phone #. Also, go to nyrr.org for more info on the marathon (they do have a dedicated website to the marathon but I am on my treo right now, sorry mobile blogging). See you there!!

No comments: